多做题,通过考试没问题!

微软认证考试

睦霖题库>其他计算机考试>微软认证考试

You are creating an ASP.NET Web site. The site has a master page named Custom.master. The code-behind file for Custom.master contains the following code segment.Partial Public Class Custom  Inherits System.Web.UI.MasterPagePublic Property Region As String    Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object,ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.LoadEnd SubEnd Class You create a new ASP.NET page and specify Custom.master as its master page.You add a Label control named lblRegion to the new page.  You need to display the value of the master pages Region property in lblRegion.What should you do? ()

• A、Add the following code segment to the Page_Load method of the page code-behind file. Dim custom As Custom = Me.Parent  lblRegion.Text = custom.Region
  • B、Add the following code segment to the Page_Load method of the page code-behind file. Dim custom As Custom = Me.Master  lblRegion.Text = custom.Region
  • C、Add the following code segment to the Page_Load method of the Custom.Master.vb code-behind file. Dim lblRegion As Label = Page.FindControl("lblRegion") lblRegion.Text = Me.Region
  • D、Add the following code segment to the Page_Load method of the Custom.Master.vb code-behind file. Dim lblRegion As Label = Master.FindControl("lblRegion") lblRegion.Text = Me.Region
正确答案:B
答案解析:
进入题库查看解析

微信扫一扫手机做题