多做题,通过考试没问题!

微软认证考试

睦霖题库>其他计算机考试>微软认证考试

All of the client computers in your company’s network are Windows 2000 portable computers. A usernamed Maria stores Sales files in her My Documents folder. She uses these files when she travels.  Mariainforms you that when she takes her portable computer to trade shows, she can access some of the Salesfiles but not all of them. When her portable computer is connected to the network at the office, she canaccess all of the files.You need to enable Maria to access all of the files in her My Documents folder when she is working remotely.  What should you do? ()

• A、 Allow Maria full control permissions on the %systemroot%/Documents and Settings/Maria/My      Documents folder. 
  • B、 Allow Maria full control permissions on the %systemroot%/ Documents and Settings/All Users/My Documents folder. 
  • C、 Configure Maria’s computer to automatically copy the entire contents of her network My Documents folder to her offline files folder. 
  • D、 Configure Maria’s computer to automatically copy the entire contents of her network My  Documents folder to her local My Documents folder. 
正确答案:C
答案解析:
进入题库查看解析

微信扫一扫手机做题